Ingredient consortia bring together independent companies active in the cosmetics sector, under one single direction and budget, with the aim of preparing safety dossiers for submission to the European Commission under the Cosmetic Products Regulation (N° 1223/2009).
The technical ingredient consortia managed by Cosmetics Europe are autonomous, self-funded and open to Cosmetics Europe members as well as non-members.
Membership is open during all the life of the consortium, provided a fair contribution to accumulated costs is made. At any point in time an interested market operator can apply to join a consortium as a late joiner.
Call for interest to participate - Tranexamic Acid Consortium - Deadline to respond: 06.09.2021 (COB)
Consortium will be open to late joiners provided a fair contribution to accumulated costs is made.
Cosmetics Europe currently manages the work of the following ingredient consortia:
- Aluminium Compounds Consortium
- Benzophenone-3 Consortium
- Benzophenone-4 Consortium
- Butylated hydroxytoluene Consortium
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Consortium
- Homosalate Consortium
- Methyl Salicylate Consortium
- Octocrylene Consortium
- P3 consortium supporting CE work on preservatives
- Persulfates Consortium
- Salicylic Acid Consortium
- Titanium Dioxide Consortium
If you are interested in joining any of the existing consortia, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.